Urogenital trichomoniasis, unspecified A59.00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Urogenital trichomoniasis, unspecified" is "A59.00". A59.00 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A59.00 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A59.00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A59.00 - other international versions of ICD-10 A59.00 may differ.
- Fluor (vaginalis) due to Trichomonas
- Leukorrhea (vaginalis) due to Trichomonas
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.