Other sexually transmitted chlamydial diseases A56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other sexually transmitted chlamydial diseases" is "A56". A56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A56 - other international versions of ICD-10 A56 may differ.
- sexually transmitted diseases due to Chlamydia
Codes: = Billable
A56 Other sexually transmitted chlamydial diseases
- A56.0 Chlamydial infection of lower genitourinary tract
- A56.1 Chlamydial infection of pelviperitoneum and other genitourinary organs
- A56.2 Chlamydial infection of genitourinary tract, unspecified
- A56.3 Chlamydial infection of anus and rectum
- A56.4 Chlamydial infection of pharynx
- A56.8 Sexually transmitted chlamydial infection of other sites
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.