Chlamydial lymphogranuloma (venereum) A55
- A55 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A55 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A55 - other international versions of ICD-10 A55 may differ.
- Climatic or tropical bubo
- Durand-Nicolas-Favre disease
- Lymphogranuloma inguinale
Codes: = Billable
A55 Chlamydial lymphogranuloma (venereum)
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.