Gonococcal arthritis A54.42
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gonococcal arthritis" is "A54.42". A54.42 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A54.42 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A54.42 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A54.42 - other international versions of ICD-10 A54.42 may differ.
- gonococcal infection of spine (A54.41)
Codes: = Billable
A54 Gonococcal infection
A54.4 Gonococcal infection of musculoskeletal system
- A54.42 Gonococcal arthritis
- A54.4 Gonococcal infection of musculoskeletal system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.