Gonococcal female pelvic inflammatory disease A54.24
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gonococcal female pelvic inflammatory disease" is "A54.24". A54.24 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A54.24 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A54.24 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A54.24 - other international versions of ICD-10 A54.24 may differ.
- Gonococcal pelviperitonitis
- gonococcal peritonitis (A54.85)
Codes: = Billable
A54 Gonococcal infection
A54.2 Gonococcal pelviperitonitis and other gonococcal genitourinary infection
- A54.24 Gonococcal female pelvic inflammatory disease
- A54.2 Gonococcal pelviperitonitis and other gonococcal genitourinary infection
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.