Gonococcal infection A54
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gonococcal infection" is "A54". A54 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A54 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A54 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A54 - other international versions of ICD-10 A54 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A54 Gonococcal infection
- A54.0 Gonococcal infection of lower genitourinary tract without periurethral or accessory gland abscess
- A54.1 Gonococcal infection of lower genitourinary tract with periurethral and accessory gland abscess
- A54.2 Gonococcal pelviperitonitis and other gonococcal genitourinary infection
- A54.3 Gonococcal infection of eye
- A54.4 Gonococcal infection of musculoskeletal system
- A54.5 Gonococcal pharyngitis
- A54.6 Gonococcal infection of anus and rectum
- A54.8 Other gonococcal infections
- A54.9 Gonococcal infection, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.