Late syphilitic oculopathy A52.71
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Late syphilitic oculopathy" is "A52.71". A52.71 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A52.71 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A52.71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A52.71 - other international versions of ICD-10 A52.71 may differ.
- Late syphilitic chorioretinitis
- Late syphilitic episcleritis
Codes: = Billable
A52 Late syphilis
A52.7 Other symptomatic late syphilis
- A52.71 Late syphilitic oculopathy
- A52.7 Other symptomatic late syphilis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.