Late syphilitic oculopathy A52.71
- A52.71 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A52.71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A52.71 - other international versions of ICD-10 A52.71 may differ.
- Late syphilitic chorioretinitis
- Late syphilitic episcleritis
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.