Other symptomatic late syphilis A52.7
- A52.7 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A52.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A52.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 A52.7 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A52 Late syphilis
A52.7 Other symptomatic late syphilis
- A52.71 Late syphilitic oculopathy
- A52.72 Syphilis of lung and bronchus
- A52.73 Symptomatic late syphilis of other respiratory organs
- A52.74 Syphilis of liver and other viscera
- A52.75 Syphilis of kidney and ureter
- A52.76 Other genitourinary symptomatic late syphilis
- A52.77 Syphilis of bone and joint
- A52.78 Syphilis of other musculoskeletal tissue
- A52.79 Other symptomatic late syphilis
- A52.7 Other symptomatic late syphilis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.