Symptomatic neurosyphilis A52.1
- A52.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A52.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A52.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 A52.1 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A52 Late syphilis
A52.1 Symptomatic neurosyphilis
- A52.10 Symptomatic neurosyphilis, unspecified
- A52.11 Tabes dorsalis
- A52.12 Other cerebrospinal syphilis
- A52.13 Late syphilitic meningitis
- A52.14 Late syphilitic encephalitis
- A52.15 Late syphilitic neuropathy
- A52.16 Charcôt's arthropathy (tabetic)
- A52.17 General paresis
- A52.19 Other symptomatic neurosyphilis
- A52.1 Symptomatic neurosyphilis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.