Other syphilitic heart involvement A52.06
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other syphilitic heart involvement" is "A52.06". A52.06 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A52.06 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A52.06 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A52.06 - other international versions of ICD-10 A52.06 may differ.
- Syphilitic coronary artery disease
- Syphilitic myocarditis
- Syphilitic pericarditis
Codes: = Billable
A52 Late syphilis
A52.0 Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular syphilis
- A52.06 Other syphilitic heart involvement
- A52.0 Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular syphilis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.