Secondary syphilitic oculopathy A51.43
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Secondary syphilitic oculopathy" is "A51.43". A51.43 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A51.43 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A51.43 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A51.43 - other international versions of ICD-10 A51.43 may differ.
- Secondary syphilitic chorioretinitis
- Secondary syphilitic iridocyclitis, iritis
- Secondary syphilitic uveitis
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.