Late congenital syphilis, unspecified A50.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Late congenital syphilis, unspecified" is "A50.7". A50.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A50.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.7 may differ.
- Congenital syphilis NOS two years or more after birth.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
- A50.7 Late congenital syphilis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.