Late congenital syphilis, latent A50.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Late congenital syphilis, latent" is "A50.6". A50.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A50.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.6 may differ.
- Congenital syphilis without clinical manifestations, with positive serological reaction and negative spinal fluid test, two years or more after birth.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
- A50.6 Late congenital syphilis, latent
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.