Other late congenital syphilis, symptomatic A50.5
- A50.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.5 may differ.
- Any congenital syphilitic condition specified as late or manifest two years or more after birth.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.5 Other late congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.51 Clutton's joints
- A50.52 Hutchinson's teeth
- A50.53 Hutchinson's triad
- A50.54 Late congenital cardiovascular syphilis
- A50.55 Late congenital syphilitic arthropathy
- A50.56 Late congenital syphilitic osteochondropathy
- A50.57 Syphilitic saddle nose
- A50.59 Other late congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.5 Other late congenital syphilis, symptomatic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.