Other late congenital neurosyphilis A50.49
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other late congenital neurosyphilis" is "A50.49". A50.49 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A50.49 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.49 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.49 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.49 may differ.
- Juvenile tabes dorsalis
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.4 Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis]
- A50.49 Other late congenital neurosyphilis
- A50.4 Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.