Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis] A50.4
- A50.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.4 may differ.
- code to identify any associated mental disorder
- Hutchinson's triad (A50.53)
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.4 Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis]
- A50.40 Late congenital neurosyphilis, unspecified
- A50.41 Late congenital syphilitic meningitis
- A50.42 Late congenital syphilitic encephalitis
- A50.43 Late congenital syphilitic polyneuropathy
- A50.44 Late congenital syphilitic optic nerve atrophy
- A50.45 Juvenile general paresis
- A50.49 Other late congenital neurosyphilis
- A50.4 Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.