Early mucocutaneous congenital syphilis A50.07
- A50.07 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.07 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.07 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.07 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.07 Early mucocutaneous congenital syphilis
- A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.