Early cutaneous congenital syphilis A50.06
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Early cutaneous congenital syphilis" is "A50.06". A50.06 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A50.06 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.06 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.06 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.06 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.06 Early cutaneous congenital syphilis
- A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.