Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic A50.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic" is "A50.0". A50.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A50.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50.0 may differ.
- Any congenital syphilitic condition specified as early or manifest less than two years after birth.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.01 Early congenital syphilitic oculopathy
- A50.02 Early congenital syphilitic osteochondropathy
- A50.03 Early congenital syphilitic pharyngitis
- A50.04 Early congenital syphilitic pneumonia
- A50.05 Early congenital syphilitic rhinitis
- A50.06 Early cutaneous congenital syphilis
- A50.07 Early mucocutaneous congenital syphilis
- A50.08 Early visceral congenital syphilis
- A50.09 Other early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.