Congenital syphilis A50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital syphilis" is "A50". A50 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A50 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A50 - other international versions of ICD-10 A50 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A50 Congenital syphilis
- A50.0 Early congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.1 Early congenital syphilis, latent
- A50.2 Early congenital syphilis, unspecified
- A50.3 Late congenital syphilitic oculopathy
- A50.4 Late congenital neurosyphilis [juvenile neurosyphilis]
- A50.5 Other late congenital syphilis, symptomatic
- A50.6 Late congenital syphilis, latent
- A50.7 Late congenital syphilis, unspecified
- A50.9 Congenital syphilis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.