Other specified botulism A48.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other specified botulism" is "A48.5". A48.5 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A48.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A48.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A48.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 A48.5 may differ.
- Non-foodborne intoxication due to toxins of Clostridium botulinum [C. botulinum]
- food poisoning due to toxins of Clostridium botulinum (A05.1)
Codes: = Billable
- A48 Other bacterial diseases, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.