Sepsis due to other specified staphylococcus A41.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sepsis due to other specified staphylococcus" is "A41.1". A41.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A41.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A41.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A41.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 A41.1 may differ.
- Coagulase negative staphylococcus sepsis
Codes: = Billable
A41 Other sepsis
- A41.1 Sepsis due to other specified staphylococcus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.