Waterhouse-Friderichsen syndrome A39.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Waterhouse-Friderichsen syndrome" is "A39.1". A39.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A39.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A39.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A39.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 A39.1 may differ.
- Meningococcal hemorrhagic adrenalitis
- Meningococcic adrenal syndrome
Codes: = Billable
A39 Meningococcal infection
- A39.1 Waterhouse-Friderichsen syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.