The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Listeriosis" is "A32". A32 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A32 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A32 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A32 - other international versions of ICD-10 A32 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- neonatal (disseminated) listeriosis (P37.2)
- listerial foodborne infection
Codes: = Billable
- A32 Listeriosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.