Cutaneous mycobacterial infection A31.1
- A31.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A31.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A31.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 A31.1 may differ.
- Buruli ulcer
- Infection due to Mycobacterium marinum
- Infection due to Mycobacterium ulcerans
Codes: = Billable
A31 Infection due to other mycobacteria
- A31.1 Cutaneous mycobacterial infection
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.