Pulmonary mycobacterial infection A31.0
- A31.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A31.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A31.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 A31.0 may differ.
- Infection due to Mycobacterium avium
- Infection due to Mycobacterium intracellulare [Battey bacillus]
- Infection due to Mycobacterium kansasii
Codes: = Billable
A31 Infection due to other mycobacteria
- A31.0 Pulmonary mycobacterial infection
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.