Leprosy [Hansen's disease] A30
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Leprosy [Hansen's disease]" is "A30". A30 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A30 - other international versions of ICD-10 A30 may differ.
- sequelae of leprosy (B92)
- infection due to Mycobacterium leprae
Codes: = Billable
- A30 Leprosy [Hansen's disease]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.