Miliary tuberculosis A19
- A19 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A19 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A19 - other international versions of ICD-10 A19 may differ.
- disseminated tuberculosis
- generalized tuberculosis
- tuberculous polyserositis
Codes: = Billable
- A19 Miliary tuberculosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.