Tuberculosis of thyroid gland A18.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Tuberculosis of thyroid gland" is "A18.81". A18.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A18.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
A18.8 Tuberculosis of other specified organs
- A18.81 Tuberculosis of thyroid gland
- A18.8 Tuberculosis of other specified organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.