Retroperitoneal tuberculosis A18.39
- A18.39 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18.39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18.39 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18.39 may differ.
- Tuberculosis of mesenteric glands
- Tuberculosis of retroperitoneal (lymph glands)
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
A18.3 Tuberculosis of intestines, peritoneum and mesenteric glands
- A18.39 Retroperitoneal tuberculosis
- A18.3 Tuberculosis of intestines, peritoneum and mesenteric glands
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.