Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease A18.17
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease" is "A18.17". A18.17 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A18.17 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18.17 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18.17 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18.17 may differ.
- Tuberculous endometritis
- Tuberculous oophoritis and salpingitis
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
A18.1 Tuberculosis of genitourinary system
- A18.17 Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease
- A18.1 Tuberculosis of genitourinary system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.