Tuberculosis of other bones A18.03
- A18.03 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18.03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18.03 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18.03 may differ.
- Tuberculous mastoiditis
- Tuberculous osteomyelitis
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
A18.0 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
- A18.03 Tuberculosis of other bones
- A18.0 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.