Tuberculous arthritis of other joints A18.02
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Tuberculous arthritis of other joints" is "A18.02". A18.02 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A18.02 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18.02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18.02 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18.02 may differ.
- Tuberculosis of hip (joint)
- Tuberculosis of knee (joint)
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
A18.0 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
- A18.02 Tuberculous arthritis of other joints
- A18.0 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.