Tuberculosis of other organs A18
- A18 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A18 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A18 - other international versions of ICD-10 A18 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A18 Tuberculosis of other organs
- A18.0 Tuberculosis of bones and joints
- A18.1 Tuberculosis of genitourinary system
- A18.2 Tuberculous peripheral lymphadenopathy
- A18.3 Tuberculosis of intestines, peritoneum and mesenteric glands
- A18.4 Tuberculosis of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- A18.5 Tuberculosis of eye
- A18.6 Tuberculosis of (inner) (middle) ear
- A18.7 Tuberculosis of adrenal glands
- A18.8 Tuberculosis of other specified organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.