Other respiratory tuberculosis A15.8
- A15.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A15.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A15.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 A15.8 may differ.
- Mediastinal tuberculosis
- Nasopharyngeal tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis of nose
- Tuberculosis of sinus [any nasal]
Codes: = Billable
A15 Respiratory tuberculosis
- A15.8 Other respiratory tuberculosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.