Tuberculous pleurisy A15.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Tuberculous pleurisy" is "A15.6". A15.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- A15.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A15.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A15.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 A15.6 may differ.
- Tuberculosis of pleura Tuberculous empyema
- primary respiratory tuberculosis (A15.7)
Codes: = Billable
A15 Respiratory tuberculosis
- A15.6 Tuberculous pleurisy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.