- A06 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A06 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A06 - other international versions of ICD-10 A06 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- other protozoal intestinal diseases (A07.-)
- infection due to Entamoeba histolytica
Codes: = Billable
- A06 Amebiasis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.