Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile A04.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile" is "A04.7". A04.7 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A04.7 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A04.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A04.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 A04.7 may differ.
- Foodborne intoxication by Clostridium difficile
- Pseudomembraneous colitis
Codes: = Billable
A04 Other bacterial intestinal infections
- A04.7 Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.