Other bacterial intestinal infections A04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other bacterial intestinal infections" is "A04". A04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- A04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A04 - other international versions of ICD-10 A04 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
A04 Other bacterial intestinal infections
- A04.0 Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli infection
- A04.1 Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infection
- A04.2 Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli infection
- A04.3 Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli infection
- A04.4 Other intestinal Escherichia coli infections
- A04.5 Campylobacter enteritis
- A04.6 Enteritis due to Yersinia enterocolitica
- A04.7 Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile
- A04.8 Other specified bacterial intestinal infections
- A04.9 Bacterial intestinal infection, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.