Other salmonella infections A02
- A02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A02 - other international versions of ICD-10 A02 may differ.
- infection or foodborne intoxication due to any Salmonella species other than S. typhi and S. paratyphi
Codes: = Billable
- A02 Other salmonella infections
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.