Paratyphoid fever, unspecified A01.4
- A01.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM A01.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of A01.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 A01.4 may differ.
- Infection due to Salmonella paratyphi NOS
Codes: = Billable
A01 Typhoid and paratyphoid fevers
- A01.4 Paratyphoid fever, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.